Alfa 164L Parts car FS {Scanned}

Hello All,

Well I have come to a crossroads as to what to do with my Blue 91 164L.
Here's the story

I have been changing my 164 into more of a beast road machine for the past
year. It has been my daily driver thats been changed little by little. It
was getting very close when a couple of weeks ago somebody backed up and hit
the driver's side fender in a parking lot hit and run. Knowing all the
decisions i would have changed if I started over I decided I really had the
wrong base car to do what I wanted with it. So I applied the insurance money
towards and S and am extremely happy I did. Now the problem, I have this 164
that someone could make into a great daily driver with a little more work or
parted out to someone who has a really nice car they want the performance
mods on. I want to focus my money on the 164S so I am selling this one. I
will have pics very soon for it if anyone is interested.

Here's what's on the car:

4 new Koni Yellows
All bushings replaced with polys from Alfa Bill
New Eibach Lowering Springs
New Eibach antiroll kit
164S wheels with Continental Tires (half treadlife decent shape)
Drilled and Slotted Alfa Rotors
Stainless Steel Brake lines
Painted Calipers (Match the yellow Koni's)
Dual Chrome tip Ansa exhaust and middle section
New Semi-Mettallic Brake pads (Dustless)
K&N Filter
Alpine front 6.5 component speakers (including xover and tweeters)

Here's what done on the car:
New outer tie rods
Complete Top End Gasket rebuild (there was absolutely no scoring on the
engine - great shape)
New Fuel Pump
New Fuel Lines
New Fuel Injectors
Transmission Flush and Filter Changed
Brand New Recall issued Gas filler neck replaced

Here's what comes with the car:
Set of 164S Cams
New Ansa Stock looking exhaust (Single Tip smaller radius)
4 qts. RedLine Auto Transmission Fluid

To Make a daily driver here's what needs to be done:
Repair driver side fender
Repair driver side seat belt
Repair bad Steering Rack
Repair small exhaust hole in headers

This car starts first try everytime. I run it every weekend to optimal temp.
The interior in great shape if not a little stiff. The rear is immaculate
the front seat are worn with some cracking but no rips or tears or stitching
coming unravelled. Steppers are fine but AC needs a recharge soon. I have
all receipts for this car since I've owned it (which is pretty much
everything up there). I am looking to get ~$2000 for her. I wish I could put
in the little xtra money to make her a daily again but I love my S so .....
she's priced to go quick. Any ?s about the car please give me a call at
757-356-0220 and ask for Keith.

Thanks
Keith