Bat 1, Alfa-Abarth

Fellow digesters,

The chairman of the Amelia Island Concours has asked me to help him locate significant Abarth cars for next years show. If you own such a car or know of someone that does, please reply to me off line. All information will be handled discreetly and confidentially.

Alfa content: He is already in contact with GM to make Alfa the featured marque when Alfa returns to this country.

Regards,

Bart

Badges & emblems for Italian cars
Black-Barts.com