Aussie needs help

Folks:

Can anyone help this fellow.  I'm afraid I'm clueless.

Thanks, ya'll

Mike from Mississippi and Virginia

Dear Mike

My name is Ted Fitcher from Sydney Australia. I wonder if you could assist me.

A couple of yrs ago I found a web site in USA which was most informative on technical issues. I can't find it now.

I am interested in purchasing new front suspension upper control arms. The ones described were adjustable for camber ( also available in Aust)    BUT they had a 2" extension on the taper pin connection to the upright. Obviously to modify the roll centre,

I have emailed several people in USA re these items with no luck.

My emails    are tedpower@domain.elided   and tedpower@domain.elided

Trusting you can assist me

Regards

Ted