Motronic

One of these days I'm going to bring that Bosch handbook home- its always been more useful for Digest questions...

One thing that would cause a dead-dead car would be lack of crank position, if the computer does not see the engine turning, it will do nothing. One other thing that has been brought up was a dead air meter, which would not supply fuel, but I'm not sure if that would disable the whole thing.

Have you checked that you are getting 12V at the module?

I'll try to remember the book and bring it home..

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm