Milano 2.5 engine into 79 Alfetta

Howdy all. I am going to assume that several someones havbe put a Milano 2.5 V6 into an Alfetta. That's what I'm wanting to do. I have the entire '79 Alfetta, and the '87 Milano donor. What do I need to worry about? Apparently the transaxles are a direct fit swap, so i'll put in the Milano's, as well as the driveshaft. Do i have to relocate motor mounts?

What about things such as Tach and Speedo workings? Do those come out of the transaxle? Are these electrical? I believe the Alfetta's is all mechanical (at least the speedo). Are the Milano's? (I don't actually have the Milano yet -- should get 4/25). What do i need to do to have an accurate tach/speedo (assuming guages work properly)?

Ignition shouldn't be a problem, as i guess i can just take the computer out of the Milano and put it somwhere in the Alfetta, as well as appropriate wiring.

Any warnings from people who have done this before? Any advice or tricks?

Also, the rear brakes. Vick AutoSports in TX lists the Milano and Alfetta ass having different rear brakes -- which would i need if i use the Milano transaxle? Will the Alfetta rear end still work properly, ie holes all the right size?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Cheers,
Kyle in Dallas
'87 Spider Veloce - daily driver