Fred

About Fred,

I am saddened by his passing.
There is now an empty place in my life where Fred used to live.
He was always a joy to be around.

What a guy!

After his move to Florida (I was sorry to see him go, here in NE we could
always visit) we communicated frequently via telephone and email just to say
Hi.
I have his last email to me and will keep it in my personal papers until that
time comes for me.
May God grant him peace as he blessed us with Fred as a friend.

Goodbye my friend,
Roger