Re: Fred

Dear digesti:

I can go on and on with stories of Fred. I was profoundly lucky to have spent
alot of time with Fred  technically with the cars but also socially. My first
encounter was probably in 1983 or 1984. I was in college, the Alfa Club and
schooled near him. Tech sessions or parts acquisition were a regular thing at
his home in Sudbury, MA. His wife Anna was a charm and Fred was as gracious a
host and patient as a teacher as you could find. Let's not forget the amazing
mind the man had. Wow. He could speak on anything and parse or analyze it
like no other. We did the ecu thing together and I did lots of radio work and
alarm work with his Alfas over the years. I join the rest  of  the Alfa
community in remembering Fred and all that he has done for the Alfa
Club-nationally, regionally and via the internet. Rest in peace.

Jonathan