SPICA oil filter cover studs

I decided that it was time to change the SPICA oil filter in my GTV today for the first time since I bought the car.  When I went to reinstall the oil filter cover, one of the nuts had that "on the verge of stripping the threats" feel when I tightened it down.  The cover leaked when I fired the car up, so I took it off to see what was going on.  What I found was the threads were chewed up on one of the studs.

My question is: where can I get a replacement?  It looks like a standard 5mm thread, but I have no idea who would carry this.

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI
1974 2000 GTV
1965 TR4 (big 1/2" studs on the fuel pump)

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]