Tie rod end scraping against A-arm bracket

Greetings

I've recently refurbished the front end of my 1991 Spider including replacing all the tie rod ends. I've just noticed that the inner tie rod on the left side is rubbing against the rear portion of the lower A-arm bracket (the portion that bolts to the chassis). Its not so bad that the steering is impaired, but it's certainly not the way it was designed and it is noticeable.

Advice would be very welcome.
Grazie

Simon Body