Fred DiMatteo

The Alfa Romeo community has lost a great supporter and enthusiast. I am
honored that I knew Fred from years back and the pleasure to have gone on
one of his trips to Italy. I will never forget the trip or the great hand of
friendship Fred offered to me.
Freds memory will live on through the national club with the new award that
was created in his honor.
My heartfelt condolences to Peter and his family at this time.
Christopher Boles
Veloce Register
http://www.veloceregister.net