Re: SPider ? GTV tank

With that being said I have an extra GTV tank I will GIVE a fellow board
member.  I am in So. Cal (Newport Beach).  It has a small rust hole at the
seam in the corner (the typical alfa spot - where all the crap collects in
the truck around the tank), but this could be very easily fixed by a radiator
shop.  I can send pics if you want.  If you/she can't find a spider tank,
just let me know and you or she can come pick it up.  Just tell her a single
male alfa lover gave it to here!  Haha.

Steve Hartman
71 GTV - Euro - For Sale
72 GTV - Resto project
89 for ranger - race truck project
89 Civic SI - Beat, rice box daily driver