IAP Slip-On Seat Upholstery

Hello,

Now that my Spider is out of the body shop (after 5
months) and I have installed my new leather hand brake
boot and shifter boot, it's time to look at the seats.
The original Vinyl is trashed (only on the bottom) and
I have been using some cheap seat covers from my local
auto parts store for the last year. I'm looking for an
inexpensive option and in doing so have come across
the Slip-On Seat Upholstery from IAP. I am looking for
comments good or bad on this product. Anyone out there
using it?

Thanks
Brad Howard
'88 Spider Graduate