RE: IAP Slip-On Seat Upholstery

Brad,
I suppose the IAP covers would work but they are $200 a set(for both
seats) and I'm sure they would always look like slip covers. I just
purchased a set of re-upholstery covers from World Upholstery for
$330. Installation requires dissamembling the seats and removing
the old vinyl before installing the new covers. I also had to purchase
"hog ring" pliers from my local ACE hardware for about $10 and some
new tension springs (about $2) to put the covers on. If your foam
parts are still good the new covers will make the seats look just like
new!
Gil
1985 Spider Graduate