fuel hose

<moment of silence for Fred>

</moment>

Does anyone know if the fuel hose that supplies the rail in the GTV-6 is the same size (7.5mm) as the little hoses that suppy the individual injectors, or something slightly bigger? And I guess I should ask the same question about the return line that runs from the regulator.

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6

PS: It turns out that GTV-6 front wheel studs can be removed/installed without removing the hub from the spindle!