DHLA 40 Idle Jets

To all:

After much investigation around timing, I think that I have a problem
with the idle jets in my Dellorto DHLA 40 carbs causing a too lean
condition.  My question is how do I ascertain what size jets I currently
have?  Are they numbered somehow or do I just need to buy a new set of a
known size and go from there?  I have seen some information on the web
that indicates that size 50 jets are European spec.  I have fairly high
lift, long duration cams with 10:1 pistons and headers.  This is a
street car not a race car.  Do you guys have any suggestions on what
size I should start with and also where I could purchase jets?

Thanks

Randy Watson

randy_watson@domain.elided