Re: GTV No-Start Help

When I fist got the engine I poured marvel Mystery oil in the plug
holes.  And last night I poured some engine oil and let it sit over
night.  Today I reran the compression tests and still got only 40 lbs.
BTW Cam timing is perfect.  Later I poured some oil in to the spark plug
holes and my compression went up to 110 to 120 lbs except for Cylinder
1, it read only 90 lbs.  These readings are with the throttle open.  I
guess its time for a rebuild.

Thanks,
Ralph