Update to NO START, '85 Graduate, NO F.I. power, more...

Again, after swapping fuel pump relays and ECU's, car will still fire and run
briefly ONLY on fuel from the cold start injector.  Fuel pump is activating
with the starter.  Even with the fuel pump jumped to run continously, there is
no change.

I disconnected a fuel injector connector and could not get ANY voltage reading
with a multimeter while cranking the starter.  Checked all the obvious common
grounds near the ECU, coil, aux. air valve, and #4 injector.

Can't understand why this car will not keep running?  There must be a specific
reason for NO power at the injectors?  HELP!

Jeff