Re: 1972 Berlina For Sale: Seattle

I have only had 4 Berlina's. The present one is completely refurbished and is
my daily driver. None of them have had a crack in the windshield or the dash.
Matter of fact, my current one still has the decal from the factory with the
engine RPM break-in speed limits for each gear on the windshield. It is
getting a bit ratty, but it's still there and there are no sigh of windshield
cracks. Come to think of it, I have never seen a cracked windshield on a
Berlina. Andrew Watry might want to comment on this, as he has seen more than
I have. BTW, all of the heater motors worked also.
Fred Zimmermann
69 Berlina
67 Duetto
71 GTV