Re: Oh, Kamm on: more iconoclasm

i know the fumes in my spider are mostly due to fumes
from the trunk being sucked into the passenger
compartment.  it's pretty obvious in my case, the
fumes are so bad you can't put anything back there
that you might someday want to wear, or eat.

it's fine with the windows up, but with them down the
low pressure of the cabin sucks the air through the
trunk.

cheers,
ian lomax