Red Verde, Milpitas, CA

I'm always somewhat cautious when I park my car at the Mall or other places
with narrow spaces and a plethora of trucks disguised as family vehicles.

Yesterday at the Great Mall in Milpitas, CA at lunch time, I had the
pleasure of finding a parking space next to a pristine Red Milano Verde. It
made my day to see a well-kept car. (Mine was the white 164LS)

Just had to share my excitement!

Karl