From: Jim Steck
Date: Tuesday, 15 April 2003 12:51:16 AM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Trailing Arm Bolts

Paul,

Are you referring to DIN Class 8.8 or SAE Grade 8 (with six radial lines on
the
head)? The SAE grade 8 is equivalent in strength to Class 12.9, the SAE
Grade 5
(three radial lines) is equivalent in strength to the Class 8.8 bolts . . .
and
also the AN airframe bolts.

Jim Steck
AutoComponenti

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif]