From: "Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided>
To: "'Derek Ealy'" <dealy663@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: How to remove alternator in Milano
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 05:43:40 -0400

The Milano/GTV6 rear is never easy. Sometimes you have to heat and bend
the think a little bit. I've also seen even experienced shops sometimes
take a hammer to the inner radius of the tubing, where it comes close to
the half shaft hardware, to make a little more clearance.

You might try twisting the muffler before tightening the clamp,
sometimes that helps.

Good luck,

bs