GTV Clutch time

Hey cats,

It will soon be clutch time for my 74 GTV. It's been slipping for
over a month now, but tax time looks pretty good for me, so I
think I'll do it soon.

I'm interested in what people would do to the clutch while in there.
I've been thinking about having the flywheel lightened, but have
heard that removing from the stock flywheel doesn't yield much for
the money you pay to do it. Dan Marvin says $150 to lighten and
another $50 to balance. Any opinions?

How about brands of clutch plates? Some brands better than others?
And how about the pressure plate? I've heard to stiffen it up. How
is that accomplished? How does it help? And what would it cost?

The engine for this would be Spica injected with bigger valves and
polished ports, with Wes' A16 cam. A street car to see the track
a couple of times a year for the track tour, no real competition.

Thanks,
Stefano
Oakland, CA