Painting

In a message dated 4/11/03 7:23:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> The majority of the body and paint shops make their money doing insurance
> work, and have no interest in just repainting a car.  I have had bodyshops
> either give me a ridiculous estimate or flat say that they are not
> interested.

Wow, how unfortunate.  I was lucky!  When I took my Spider in to have it
painted, the shop loved my car.  Not only did they give me a very reasonable
estimate, but the ended up doing I higher level paint job... because they
"wanted it to last a long time."

You just have to find the right place.

Brian
'82 Spider