cylinder compression update: 180 psi

I posted yesterday, cylinder compression values for my 2L engine.

I initially performed the test with hot engine, all spark removed and got 150
psi. But I realized later that I forgot to fully open the throttle.

So I preformed a second series of test with, this time, cool engine. With the
throttle closed, I got about 140 psi for all cylinders. Hence, there is about
10 psi of difference between cool and hot test. Any signification for that
value ?

With the throttle open, I got 180 to 185 psi for all four cylinders after 5 to
8 strokes.

What is the factory compression specification for the 2L Alfa ?

Damien