painting

So it's now time to get the GTV6 painted. I have a few questions for those
of you that have been through this before, and those of you perhaps do your
own body work. First, what do I look for in a body shop? Second, what should
I do to make this an easy process? Third, any gotchas I should watch out
for? Fourth, what should I expect to pay for a good job? And last, if anyone
knows of a good shop in Tampa Bay, drop me a line. Oh, I know these are
subjective/broad questions, but I really don't know enough to ask specifics.

As always TIA!
Graham
85 GTV6