Re: Clutch Slave

First be sure the slave's bleed screw is in the upper most position.

Secondly, my personal belief is that all the seals in a hydraulic system are
of the same age and been exposed to the same fluids.  Therefore, they have
had the same amount of wear.  I replace both cylinders each time as well as
the flex line and they are usually good for another ten plus years.

Thirdly, I use only ATE Blau, or Castrol LMA brake fluids, because I believe
they are more compatible to European rubber seals.

Charley in Muncie
750F, 10551, 11541