I don't have a catalog handy, but doesn't Centerline sell rebuilt boxes (and idlers) for something like $250?

Regards,

Dean

At 03:24 PM 4/11/2003, you wrote:

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:45:49 -0700
From: "Paul Irvine" <kcabpilot@domain.elided>
Subject: Steering box - 115 Spider

<snipped>

Anyway - I've looked for a new box and they just aren't available. I did see
them listed on Spider-point.com catalog but for 1,364 Euros (exchange) - a
bit outside my budget. I should have no problem getting a decent one from
the boneyard but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with rebuilding
one.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - So close but not quite there yet