loud squeaky brakes

My Milano has gradually developed a very loud squeak when braking on regular
street driving.  Yes, there is a rotational frequency, but it is not very
noticeable.  I don't think the rotors are warped.  They are 5% worn at most.
I replaced the pads (Porterfields RS) with newer ones (almost brand new),
but the noise returned when they warmed up.  I did not put any anti-squeak
material between pads and pistons, I can't believe that could do anything.
I have the tool (thanks Jim Steck) for the ATE GTV brakes, to align the
pistons appropr iately, but I don't know if the same would work on the
Milano's Brembos.
Any ideas?
TIA
Jorge Mazlumian