RE: Opinions on shocks

Hi Brian,

I would use the red Konis. I have them on my Spider, and have had Konis
on quite a lot of Alfas over the time. They work great. Bilsteins are
gas and Konis are oil dampers. I think that Bilsteins are too hard for
daily driving. If you want something a bit harder than the red Konis,
you may consider the yellow ones.

Just my preference

Henrik