RE: Opinions on shocks

I have Bilsteins on my '76 Spider and Sachs on my '73 Spider.  The
Bilsiten shocks are stiffer.  Ride height is noticeably higher.  The
rear is not so sqatty now.  Also, the sump guard doesn't drag on dips
anymore.  BIG difference in high speed stability.  I don't have any
experience with Koni.  I would expect similar performance for road use.
Have fun,
RAA
'73 Spider
'76 Spider