Piston rings?

e last three engines I put together I used Total Seal rings. I like the concept of a gapless ring (actually two rings in one ring land with offset gaps). Plus I seem to recall reading in Hot Rod or somewhere that Total Seal rings are moly so should last longer.

Deves and Hastings are both good rings in my experience. Use what you want and you will probably be perfectly happy with the results.
Just out of curiosity, (and that their site dosen't seem to quote prices) how much are the Total Seal ring sets?

I have seen prices on the Deeves and Hastings.

Jon