Piston rings?

       The last three engines I put together I used Total Seal rings.  I like
the concept of a gapless ring (actually two rings in one ring land with
offset gaps).  Plus I seem to recall reading in Hot Rod or somewhere that
Total Seal rings are moly so should last longer.
       I do not run the rings that come with the Borgo piston and liner sets.
 I do not like the cast iron oil control rings, so I am willing to spend the
extra money to replace the rings.  I used to have several sets of Borgo rings
around here, but must have given or thrown them away.
       Deves and Hastings are both good rings in my experience.  Use what you
want and you will probably be perfectly happy with the results.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City