RE: Fuse values for 1975 RHD spider?

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Brian Shorey wrote:

> > I'm guessing it should be a 25amp job but this blows after
> > using the wipers for 5 minutes continuously.
>
> All the fuses should be either 8 amp or 16 amp, so if you're blowing a
> 25 amp fuse, I'd start looking further.

After facing similar problems on my Spider (1974) and doing a little
digging, it looks like all the fuses are 8 amp. There were some that said
to use 16 amp for some of the fuses, but this was a user change. I don't
have the stuff handy (its in storage) so I can't tell you were I got the
all 8 amp fuses info from.