Milano Catalytic Converter FS

Anyone in Southern California need a Milano Cat? I've got one sitting here
that I need to get rid of, and rather than just throw it away I figured
someone could use it. It is in good working condition... my car passed smog
with it last year. I would really prefer not to ship it, so it would need to
be picked up from San Diego. Make me an offer. If no one wants it in a week
I'm tossing it in the garbage.

Thanks,
Chip Mutza
http://www.fastalfas.com