Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:10:47 +0200
From: "Korolyshyn, Dan Mr. DAC DPW ENGR RESOURCE MGMT BR"
<Dan.Korolyshyn@domain.elided>
Subject: Alfa 75 head rebuilt by Sperry-Stage III

I have a newly rebuilt 2 liter head for an Alfa 75 for sale that has
never been used since being rebuilt earlier this year.  Unfortunately it

can't be used on my 1979 2 liter Alfa Spider American spec engine.
(Something that Sperry Valve Works should have known but didn't tell me)

The head is an Italian single plug head.  Please e-mail me if you
are interested.

Dan Korolyshyn

--
Norm Riffle