FS: 164 Manual Transmission conversion Kit

Hi all,
I apologize for using this as an adveritising forum, but I thought this would
be interesting to people with sad automatic transmissions. I have a conversion
kit available, including the following:

5-speed Transmission
Pedal box with custom pedals
Clutch slave cylinder
Transmission mount
Manual tranny flywheel
Driver's side driveshaft
Intermediate shaft
Rear passenger side motor mount bracket
Clutch fluid tank w/hoses
Shifter linkage
Center console
Clutch dampener and hoses

missing items are clutch and clutch slave cylinder, which should be installed
new anyway.
The conversion is not a terrible process - the worst part of the whole
installation is installing the pedal box!
Any interest?

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS (converted to manual)