RE: Weird things found in P.O. Alfas

Ok here's mine

After dealing with minor issues I took my newly acquired running alfa for spin to show my neighbor how it runs.
Several minutes later accelerating from intersection gas pedal would not come up fully, it felt like it was halfway open. Naturally it was dark and I turned off the engine and coasted under some streetlight which are not too common in States. No visible cause in linkage and after quite entertaining and fast drive through neighborhood going through gears 1,2,3 and every time when speed comes too great turning off the engine and coasting back to more reasonable speed, I found a 7/16 concrete drill in one of the chokes in Weber keeping butterflies open. Luckily it did not go further!

Somone might have been sloppy when adjusting these carbs...

Heikki

Fellow Digesters,

I was cleaning up the interior of my (still fairly new to me)
'73 Berlina when I came across a desiccated toad in the
front seat tracks!  Which got me to thinking, what are some
of the weirdest things Alfisti have found in P.O's cars?!

Forgive me for such a silly posting...

Livio Passera
Toronto, Canada