RE: Weird things found in P.O. Alfas

While not an Alfa, I was once parting out a Volvo 142 at a shop I used to work
at. Under the rear seat and behind the rear interior panels were zip lock bags
of money. Lots of it too. The owner of the car (a man in his late 20's) had
passed away, his parents had given us the car. They were quite surprised when
we returned the cash.

-Anthony
Vermont

I was cleaning up the interior of my (still fairly new to me)
'73 Berlina when I came across a desiccated toad in the
front seat tracks! Which got me to thinking, what are some
of the weirdest things Alfisti have found in P.O's cars?!

Forgive me for such a silly posting...

Livio Passera
Toronto, Canada