Re: Weird things found in P.O. Alfas

Livio Passera wrote:

>Fellow Digesters,

>I was cleaning up the interior of my (still fairly new to me)
>'73 Berlina when I came across a desiccated toad in the
>front seat tracks!  Which got me to thinking, what are some
>of the weirdest things Alfisti have found in P.O's cars?!

>Forgive me for such a silly posting...

Okay

Well, I've owned this '72 Spider for 24 years now which is three times
longer than the only PO. I'm just finishing up on a five year restoration
project on it and today as I was installing the bolts that hold the fuel
filler tube I dropped a washer down into the cavity between the gas tank and
the outer left rear fender. So I shined a light down there and went to fish
it out down through the opening for the rear side marker light housing and
there was a 10 inch kitchen knife down there.

Definitely wasn't mine and I'm still wondering how the heck something like
that could have gotten down there.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa