re: Weird things found in P.O. Alfas

Not an Alfa, or a used car, but my parents' '79 Fiat 131 came from the factory with a half-eaten chile pepper under the backseat--it was under the paint, too.

My GTV6 came from the PO with lots of rodents, rodent nests, and rodent feces in it, but I knew that going in. There are still lots of acorns in it to this day, in places like the frame rails, headliner, and V of the engine. I also found a sixth of a giubo wedged between the steering rack and its heat shield, which wouldn't be surprising except that the front giubo on the driveshaft was all there and overdue for replacement, so that chunk must have been there for more than half of the 69,850 miles that the car had on it when I bought it.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6 (came with mostly mouse feces)
'73 Opel GT (came with HUGE raccoon feces in the driver's footwell)