Rust Protection

I have just completed the restoration of my 1966 Duetto.
Currently I am considering rust protection for the car. I have considered
tar undercoatings and oil spray.
However, I just saw a program on speed, " Two Guys Garage". They refered to
electronic rustprotection.

Has anyone evr considered this or used this before?

I am considering this electrionic protection in combination with wax or tar
based coatings.

I would like to here from any of your experiences regarding this.

Ron Abela
1966 Duetto (Oldest One in Canada!)