Driveshaft and coolant

I'm looking for a little insight here.

#1 - I tried to awaken my 81 GTV-6 from its winter slumber. Fluids and all were fine. Started GREAT ! - Purred like the proverbial kitten - was letting it warm up - and them started getting steam coming from the engine and that antifreeze smell. OH God. I now have a pool of coolant between the cylinder banks in the 'V' and of all places in the cup of the motor mount on the drivers side. Hoses appear to be dry and I can't find evidence of where the fluid is coming from - Suggestions - hints etc ?

#2 - 1987 Milano - Driving Driving - everything fine - high speed highway - Whine in the drive line getting louder and louder - so it is a bearing ..... Which one ? The whine all but leaves when the clutch is depressed - Don't know if I'm being overly sensitive or paranoid when I say 'all but leaves' - really think the remnant sound is simply that of a spinning driveline. Any other clues hmmmm - clutch works great - shifter is getting 'tight' - gears are good - I can find them and not grind them - no drivetrain vibration - no other noises - it just went poof

Thanks
Steve Cameron
blind_creek@domain.elided
1991 164