Re: SB 708

Adam,

I was delighted also to get a personal response from Sen. Flores: by
some amazing coincidence it was identical with yours. Still, at least we
got some response.

Somehow or other "12,000 or more miles a year" has crept in to the
response although it is still nowhere to be found in the draft at the
State Senate website. If that phrase finds its way into the actual
legislation then it will be much more palateable but I think we need to
keep an eye out for it.

Nicky