Re: SB 708

"And reading through it, I just gotta wonder... why?  Has there been a rash
of classic cars spewing massive quantities of smog in front of Senator
Florez's home?"

No, I think the "honorable" Senator Florez is attempting to make it appear
that he is doing something as he collects that formidable publicly provided
salary of his. In this case it appears that all he could come up with this
year in office was to cross out "30" and pen in "45".

If SB 708 passes our only recourse is to end the career of Mr Florez and
anyone who climbed on board this bill with him.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - very close now....