Re: SB 708

So, I wonder how they intend to enforce the mileage limits?  We don't
(currently) have to report mileage when renewing registeration, and if
there's no visit to a smog check station, how is anyone going to know
you're only driving 12K miles per year or less?

Still, it does encourage having multiple classics to spread the mileage
around. :-)

jamesm