RE: my abs light

> today my abs light decides to turn on along with my brake light....my
> brakes were fine before ..do you guys think i just need brake fluid?

I find that it is very hard to trouble shoot over the internet.  None of us are in a particularly good position to determine whether you need brake fluid.  The best way to determine this is to open the hood of your car and check the brake fluid.  Is it there?  If not, you need some.

I also imagine checking it would be far quicker than posting to the list and waiting for a response.

Another thing it may be productive for you to do is to read the manual that came with your car.  This will tell you what to do when each of the warning lights comes on.

Hope this helps.
Anthony.