164 t-belt job questions

 Okay, I'm about to do my t-belt this weekend and I have some really easy questions that I need answered. It's been awhile so please be patient with me.  1) I've done a lot of reading and wonder what you all suggest to turn the engine(crankshaft I presume) to T.D.C. Is it a 41mm socket with a breaker bar? I did get a cam tool from IAP but I'm assuming that's useless unless I can't get the cams back to the marks I would set (with whiteout)at the beginning of the process.  2) The video refers to tightening the v-6 tensioner adjustment nut and the tensioner pivot nut to 20 ft. lbs. Is the pivot nut that top nut that the tensioner pivots on that screws into the engine block? Is the adjustment nut the nut that locks the Pip and nominal marker together once the crankshaft is a TDC?  Thanks,DannyDallas, Texas91 164L(water pump going after 10k on new head job)