How to seal holes between trunk and pass. compartment on Spider

One more question today... I'm getting close to
eliminating the fumes from the trunk of my spider,
once I located the source (dented filler pipe on the
tank that doesn't seal well with filler hose).  I also
want to seal the rear bulkhead better, especially the
hole where the drain tubes run through the shock
access holes.  I'll be installing a CD changer in the
trunk soon, so this it the perfect time.

Any suggestion?  So far the thoughts I've had include
some sort of putty to seal the gap around the tubes
and wires, or a rubber barrier/sheet with holes for
the tubes and wires.  Anybody else already done this?

Ian "trying to preserve my few remaining brain cells"
Lomax
71 Spider
Norcal
www.overheardcams.org <--- member gallery back up!