Re: Special bits

Okay, you guys have my interest.  I could go for the GTV 6 bumpers, and a
hood/bonnet for the same.  Unfortunately, I don't have Euro bumpers to provide
as a form, but the prospect sounds good.  If the bonnet had some heat vents at
the rear, that would really be cool, and an improvement I've dreamt about.

-Ray
'84 GTV 6
San Diego.
Joe Elliot wrote:
In case Biba doesn't get the interest to justify series production of
carbon fiber Euro bumpers, I should point out that my fraternity here
at Carnegie Mellon has a lot of equipment and expertise in making
composite stuff. . . . . .Just to reiterate, no promises of production
at this point, but the possibility is very real if the interest exists
in the appropriate quantity.